I will write about high-tech and venture capital 95% of the time. This is one for the other 5%. Last week was independence day in Turkey. Here is a nice loop of pictures taken during celebrations over the Bosphorous bridge; the bridge that ties Asia to Europe in the city that's given this blog its name.
Free tour guide advice to anybody who puts a comment on this post :-) Enjoy